Mark your calendars!
Join the South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia Chapters of the American Society of Landscape Architects for the ASLA Southeast Regional Conference. The conference will be held on Sunday, June 2nd through Tuesday, June 4th at the Hyatt Regency Greenville located in downtown Greenville, South Carolina.
The ASLA Southeast Regional Conference 2019 is certain to educate, engage, and ignite discussion within the Landscape Architecture Community!
- Panel discussions to case studies, lectures and tours
- Learn and engage with Industry Partners during the interactive Expo Hall
- Enjoy the Southeast Regional Awards Ceremony with colleagues
- Network with leaders in the Landscape Architecture Profession
- Experience downtown Greenville and all that it has to offer, including the iconic Falls Park, a thriving downtown, an exciting culinary scene, and incredible outdoor activities
“Leading Transformations” is the theme for the conference.
Please consider submitting your presentation intended to educate, engage and ignite discussions within the landscape architecture community. If you have a presentation which is regionally based, please complete the application for consideration. We welcome panel discussions, case studies, lectures, tours and other suggested presentation formats.
The conference committee will review and select proposals based on the continuing education approval criteria outlined by associated Boards of Landscape Architectural Examiners. Panel discussions, case studies, lectures, tours and other alternative presentation formats are highly encouraged. Click on the link below to submit your presentation.
The deadline for submitting education session proposals is Thursday January 31, 2019. Final presentations to be submitted by Friday, March 1, 2019
Please check back soon for more information regarding SERC 2019 …agenda, accommodations, activities and more.
We look forward to seeing you in Greenville, SC in June!